This career opportunity is AWESOME!
AirVM is the world’s leading cloud management platform company. We build software that makes it simple for cloud providers, channel partners and end customers to buy, manage, customize, brand and bill for their cloud services.
We have an immediate need for a Global Account Manager, located at our Corporate Office in Ottawa. If you are a self-driven, high-energy sales professional, that “owns it” and thrives in a fast paced and rapidly growing organization we want to hear from you. The successful candidate will be responsible for a subset of our existing customer base plus accelerating our growth by prospecting for new business opportunities. We are a SaaS software company and are looking for candidates that can focus on delivering monthly results as we grow our MRR.
- Will develop and maintain a thorough understanding of AirVM’s solutions as well as the competitors and be able to recommend and sell the most suitable solution to solve the customers business needs;
- Must be able to build strong, long term business relationships with prospects, existing customers and channel partners;
- Will be responsible for building a solid, growing pipeline, forecasting accurately and focused on exceeding your targets;
- Proven ability to motivate and work well with others in the company.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years related software selling experience. We want hungry, hardworking up-and-comers to join our team;
- Proven time and account management skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong work ethic, organizational and team skills;
- Must exhibit sound oral, negotiation, listening, and reasoning skills;
- Excel at asking for the order and securing the contract!
Nice to Have
- A great sense of humour!
- VMware Experience
- Experience with the Cloud understanding PaaS, SaaS
- Previous work experience with Service Providers
If you’re interested, email your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “Global Account Manager – Inside Sales.”