AirVM is the premiere provider of cloud management software for virtualized data centres. We build software that makes it simple for cloud providers, channel partners and end customers to buy, manage, customize, brand and bill for their cloud services. We are a growing company with an office in Ottawa, Ontario and a development team in Saint John, New Brunswick. As a flat organization, the team works together as a single unit in a dynamic environment where adaptability is the mantra. We all do whatever it takes!
We are looking for an individual to take on developing and managing our cloud infrastructure and deployment pipeline. In addition, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall health and performance of the platform. The role will also play a key part in creating in-house tools to automate internal tasks related to product deployment.
What are we trying to find?
Compensation: commensurate with experience
● Handle ongoing administration and maintenance of AirVM’s technical infrastructure, deployment pipeline and all applications implemented on our platform.
● Move our application onto AWS in a way that is highly available and redundant across multiple availability zones.
● Write scripts to automate tasks related to building servers, monitoring, deployment, data-mining, and other requirements.
● Experience managing a SaaS platform on AWS or similar platforms
● Strong Unix system-administration skills.
● Experience with:
○ MongoDB and shared/replicated DB environments
○ Python, NodeJS, bash scripting
○ Orchestration / configuration management / service discovery frameworks (eg., Consul, Ansible, Chef)
● Excellent communication and relationship building skills
● Capable, confident, solutions oriented, and down-to-earth team player
Send your resume to email@example.com. Ensure the subject line of your email contains “DevOps Specialist”.